Download WhatsApp Web for computer.
WhatsApp Web –All you need to know aboutBeing the world's number one free chatting, calling, and file sharing app, WhatsApp has become the number one pick of more than 2 billion people from 180 distinct countries of the world. However, WhatsApp is not limited to smartphones. You can relish the exact free chatting and sharing experience with WhatsApp via your desktop, laptop, and tablet.
The authorized web version of WhatsApp allows users to begin using the browser-based version of this free app anytime, even without downloading the app. If you're interested in exploring more interesting facts about WhatsApp web, its usage, downloading procedure, let's start reading.
How to use WhatsApp web for the browser?It's been almost a year and a half since Facebook has owned WhatsApp Messenger. With this, WhatsApp has become a more globally acceptable app for free calling and chatting. It often gets updated with brand new cool features (last update before ten days).
WhatsApp Web is a new conception in the world of WhatsApp. After waiting for an extent, WhatsApp is now available and easily accessible in web browsers. Needless to say that the majority of users prefer Google Chrome as a web browser. But it relies on you which web browser you prefer. For instance, you can select Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and other browsers.
The steps of using WhatsApp web for the browsers are documented below.
- Open your preferred web browser
- Open the page and the QR code by typing https://web.whatsapp.com
- Now open your smartphone and scan the QR code with your mobile.
- That's it! The browser will open your recent chat page, and your WhatsApp will get paired with the WhatsApp web client.
Tips to remember:
- The prevailing WhatsApp application of your smartphone should be updated with the latest version.
- Your internet connection has to be stable.
- Your smartphone has to stay connected to the internet as long as you want the web client to work.
- This service is free for Android, Windows, and Blackberry users. iPhone does not support the WhatsApp web for its limitations.
How to use WhatsApp Web on PC?If you want to Download WhatsApp Web, whether, on your desktop, laptop, Mac OS, or tablet, you have to download the browser-based version of WhatsApp. However, it will work precisely like WhatsApp on your smartphone. You can send texts, pictures, videos. Even you can make a video call (only if you have a webcam) with the mirror version of the original WhatsApp.
Let's have a look at how to install WhatsApp Web on PC:
- Open your PC and visit a browser of your choice (Google Chrome/ Opera/ Firefox/ Microsoft Edge/ Others)
- Type web.whatsapp.com and hit the enter button.
- Open your Android smartphone to scan the QR code. Open WhatsApp> Go to the menu (three dots on the right side of the screen)>select WhatsApp web>scan code.
- If you are an iPhone user, open WhatsApp> go to the Menu> Setting> WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code. It might take few seconds, so wait.
- WhatsApp will be opened on your PC now. Start chatting, sending files, audios, pictures, and videos to everyone.
How to download the WhatsApp Web app on PC?Don't want to open a web browser every time you need to chat? Are you tired of scanning QR codes each time? Don't want to follow so many steps for opening and closing WhatsApp on PC? Well, here is the ultimate solution.
In case you do not want to open WhatsApp web every time via browser, downloading WhatsApp web as an app is the best thing for you. Once you download WhatsApp following this process, no need to open and close the browser every time; let's have a quick look at how to download the WhatsApp web app on PC.
- Open a browser and type www.whatsapp.com/download, and press enter.
- The website will automatically recognize which device you are using. So, simply hit the green install button.
- After downloading the file, install it on your system and press open.
- Now, scan the QR code with your smartphone, following the process discussed above.
- Press "keep me signed in" so that you don't have to scan each time.
- That's it. You just have to connect your smartphone to the internet each time you want to use the WhatsApp Desktop.
WhatsApp web for PC differs from the browser version.Finding differences between a WhatsApp web for PC and a browser-based WhatsApp is tough. WhatsApp web for the PC and the browser version appears to be the same, although both of them contain few differences.
Firstly, if you download WhatsApp web as an app on your PC, it will take time, data, and a considerable amount of storage on your desktop. But, using browser-based WhatsApp is a one-time thing. You can erase the history from the browser if you wish.
Secondly, you have to scan the QR code every moment if you do not have the WhatsApp web app installed on your PC. Once you download it, you don't have to scan it every time. That takes both time and effort.
Last but not least, you have to open your browser and search for the relevant website each time if you are using the browser version of WhatsApp. But, once you download and set everything up on the PC, no need to go through lots of stages. You can now simply tap on WhatsApp and link your WhatsApp account for the first time. It is hassle-free and less time-consuming.
ConclusionThese, in short, were some facts about the WhatsApp Web everyone should know. If you take your time and keep a detailed account of WhatsApp web, it would not be difficult for you to use WhatsApp on your laptop or desktop in the future.
Put a rating on WhatsApp Web
|Last Updated Date||27.08.2021|
|Apk file size||128 Mb|